Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Dreams

I know it's been a while, but I've been too busy with work and school to have random thoughts, with the exception of a dream I had two nights back.

All I remember from my dream was we (not sure who "we" were) were in a house that we were using as a refuge/shelter from some one or some thing. Anyways, it was pitch black, and my best friend was locked outside with whatever we were escaping while we were going into lockdown mode, looking for her father. While she was outside, I was writing a decree of some sorts and got word that her dad was killed. Next I know, I'm running around screaming "Kat's dad is dead. Repeat, Kat's dad is dead!!" Not sure what that means, but I'll go with it.

My question is...Twilight was thought up because of the meadow scene... HOW DID SHE REMEMBER HER DREAM WELL ENOUGH TO WRITE ABOUT IT?!!? And, do you have any dreams you remember vividly enough to write a 4 part "saga" about???

No comments:

Post a Comment